Sunday, February 01, 2009

new year 09

cny new year 09 was fabulous with her and my family

we had reunion dinner on eve, visiting on day 1 and 2

both three days i spent time with her as well as family

friday and saturday we had sweet times to ourself

long wkend over cny, this festive is incredibly awesome

outfield ops 2 GrandSlam + Wanderer wk 6


this week is no. 6

we had outfield ops wednesday to saturday

it was another 4 days back to back, work hard and play hard

oh oh this short short wkend oh

1day of bliss and joy as a civilian with my loved ones (:

oh heavenly father Lord, almighty Lord; i pray to you, Lord

please bless me and my loved ones for these tiring times

let us live in abundance, in joy, in bliss as a blessing to others around us

let us spread your words by example

let us expand your kingdom, Lord for you alone are our saviour

i thank you Lord for your graces, let me sing your praises all my life

you are my one and only, most high God

in jesus name amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home