Sunday, January 18, 2009

hardship and sorrow

this monday outfield camp day 1

ending with a wanderer navigation test

this coming weekend cny! short rest for the longer journey

after cny there is more tedious activities

week 4 going to week 5 on monday

i can only look forward to week 8 graduation

im sick with flu, fever this weekend ):

her and me went far east shopping then ate late lunch at wheelock

made her upset ytd at orchard wheelock

im v sorry and upset

went with her to suntec for reunion dinner

her parents took her to dinner while i go dobly gaunt by myself

waited for iven and daniel to arrive

ate wanton noodles and toastbox breakfast at nite for dinner

daniel came, she called me

iven and daniel went to play lan at parklane

i went to parklane later with her

well i had to sent her home early, took a direct bus to yishun

my 12 midnight movie with iven and daniel, i am a no show

i hope they understand, go out with u awesome guys soon

dear heavenly father lord, i pray to you almighty lord,

please grant me your wisdom strength and encouragement

let me sing your praises all my life

show my peers that you care, your children will prosper and thrive

let me be with my destined partner all my life

in hardship in joy

in happiness and in sorrow

in sickness and in health

let me love her, honor her, be faithful to her and forshake all others as long as i still live

i thank you almighty lord, in jesus name, amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home