Sunday, January 11, 2009

week 3

week 3 is tedious and so is week 4; i hope things will ease slightly this coming week --> 4

monday practical test on weapon a

tuesday ippt test should be passed, i believe

outfield on wednesday, thursday and friday oh

for compass course, basic navigation test and navigation 1

friday live firing of weapon a

did first time obstacle course on sispec ground

just a 200m run down and clearing of 11 obstacle w/o timing

did it twice, seems slightly easier compared to bmtc

saturday's games day, overall champion foxtrot; 2nd runner up delta

1 field camp coming up before chinese new year

either on week 4 or 5

should be for practising section movement and firing

i pray o heavenly father Lord, almighty Lord

thank you for everything i am and have belongs to you

let me sing your praises all my life

let me have courage, wisdom, strength and encouragement to live on

to perform my duties, to be a good son, good boyfriend, good person, good friend

let me be blessing to my loved ones and people around me

in your most wonderful name, jesus, amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home