Sunday, January 25, 2009

outfield ops 1 wk 5

this week is no.5 we had outfield ops monday to thursday

no bathing

no brushing teeth

no proper sanitation

no decent sleeping area

well it was only 4 days, work hard and play hard

the welcome back dinner at coy line was awesome

we had out rations with qua tiao, nuggets, sponge cakes, deserts, fruits, surup drinks

friday reported my flu from last wkend

bookout 3pm oh

just received my safra card this wkend w my newsweek mag

meet her at novena for dinner and shopping

went citylink for shoes

marina square for soft toys

esplanade for outdoors concert

sent her home

--------------------------saturday-----------------------------

bring her home for awhile

went for very late lunch

took cab to service @ trinity

meet my family at tampines for dinner

sent her home

dear heavenly father Lord, almighty Lord i pray to you

please grant me your wisdom, strength, courage, and hope to continue living as a blessing to people around me

i thank you almighty Lord, let me sing your praises all my life

the most high, one and only God

in jesus name, amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home