Sunday, December 07, 2008

week 13

this monday we had SoC / ippt retest

after the second ippt retest on friday, i managed to passed my ippt

cheers!

daily parade rehearsal with live band in preparation for grand parade

this parade there are 8 coy passing out and the award winners was a long list

50*4*8= 1600 recruits with 3200 guests attending

tuesday oc night there are eclairs, chicken wings, fish burger, prawn crackers and drinks

recruit night at multi purpose hall with music & drama coy was a party with sweets, chocolate bars, cookies and drinks

games day at the sports stadium we had pop corns and drinks, it was a rainy day

this bookout is my 2nd last at tekong, i have been here 12 weeks / 3 months

this time has been incredibly awesome with the amazing people around me

i would like to thank you all and ask for forgiveness in every area of mistakes i made

praise almighty Lord Jesus for your love and grace to your children, i love you Lord!

with you, Lord, all things are possible, you have made me everything i am, everything i achieved, i live for you lord, as an example to my peers that you care, Lord

let me sing your praises, let me thank you all my life Lord, in Jesus name. Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home