Sunday, February 11, 2007

Curse of Doom

From the fall of great men and heroes to zeros situation there is often a turn in fate and a change in luck and blessings. Even nobles fall to corruption and demonic influence, they sinned as all men had before them.

I have the Curse of Doom upon me since a young age, i am restless and moody through the day with no passion for work or study. Frequently sleeping for extended periods and wake up lazily with no energy, feeling weak and blur as if i am from another world.

Only the most relaxing, effortless and comfortable activity could substain my attention and even so i feel fustrated and nervous. I am typically usless person with a lousy attitude and an anti social behaviour, rarely i venture out of my own circle of comfort; if i did it is often forced by the environment.

May i find my salvation once again May i regain my sanity once more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home