Wednesday, February 07, 2007

so near yet so far

I am taking a short break from blogging, these few days i am busy with end of semester school work and had recently renewed my WoW subscription. This had left me with fewer spare time to blog, read email, watch tv and so on. With this said, there will not be much updates here.

I have been surpressing my internal self for years and cultivating another acceptable personality which i kept up with much effort and agony. Yes it is just for show, the real me is a devil recarnite; you do not wish to see or know. Eternal damnation is from which i came and am destinated to live with forever.

Internal torment hunts me, it has been a while since that happens; there must be a reason.

so near yet so far - even more than that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home