Monday, January 29, 2007

Individual fk-ness

Today is a tiring day, sleeping late and waking up early to do swen.

Reached school early and went to do research notes, interview questions, observation list and a half completed srs.

Done lots of printing which finished poor victor his stack of paper.

At 11am went to the lab to handin and there is an usless demostration to show teacher what i have done. I done badly and flunk it, despite trying my best to explain the verfication points and test cases.

The fact is that i have done the test cases and functional testing on friday, after an weekend i forgot the specific details of my testing and miss out some points when teacher asked.

Plus i done the four test cases together in four test scripts, teacher is unhappy about that from the start, kept mention it is not to be done this way. Futher more from what i experianced about people, my relation with him is not well. I don't smile in his class, i read forums while waiting for my turn, i speak not clearly(he does not seems to understand) and i am quite blur and asked him to repeat his questions a couple of times.

Note that i don't have my test cases with me at the time of demostration.

Its a fk-up world, full of retards and idiots who walk the surface of the earth. It always happens, thats why i prefer no presentation and handin assignment then can go off, instead of a demostration that give teacher a chance to hit on my weak points and inability to retold in specific details about my test cases, its values and variables and my testing process.

It is an assignment work of almost 5 to 6 hours over a couple of days, how on earth can i remember every single wimpy thing i do in this period of time.

Lecturer MingFai please come back from NS quickly, it has been hell for the period of time you are away. At least you are understanding and more forgiving about minor mistakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home