Thursday, February 08, 2007

Felwood, Felguard and Felsteed

I am currently training in Felwood, north of Ashenvale and east of Darkshore. The mobs here are level 51 to 56 and spawn real quick.

The map is big hence i ride my poor Felsteed around till its hoof burns with flame. My demon pet that fight along with me is the Felguard from demonology spec speciality, it is an awesome tank and aoe swipe damage (i can't imagine life without it).

Beside training in Felwood i wait in que for a party of five to adventure in Sunken Temple located in the swamp of sorrows; this instance can last me till 55 and then i can went off to Blackrock Depths from 55 to 58.

At 58 is the level that allows players to go beyond the dark portal into the outlands, it is expected to be awesome. In any case i can do plenty of 58 to 60 instances even without going to the outlands. Such as Lbrs, scholo, mc, bwl etc.

At 60 its never ending and now with bc up to 70 its strange and progressing. I aim to be a 60 yet not a 70 anytime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home