Saturday, December 16, 2006

-WooDay-

Term Break is a real break in my busy and rushing life. I appreciated the break and thank myself, my parents, the school management and everyone. Enjoying the WooDay(s) daily on every monents of my life for this two weeks. It has never been any better.

On friday i renew my account with Blizz and is able to play WoW once again. I created a new character, an Troll Rouge on the Horde Fraction. Still having fun with it, wondering when will i be bored and finished with this character. fyi: i had around 10+ chars on different realms.

The Xmas Festive Season mood is on earth once again! I rejoice for everyone, every follower and every merrymaker. Its the bonding and friendness that counts. Have a Wonderful and Fabulous Holiday Folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home