Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Business School

Today's BBFin Business Finance term test is conducted at the business school. Its a nice place characterise by its beautiful ladies populating the building. There are even free drinks of red bull, alas i missed the free drinks just as i walk out of the library i saw 2 RedBull ladies walking off with empty bags. Anyway i don't really like or remember drinking red bull.

Its a peaceful day, with a few lucky monents for me. In the library lift there is a wonderful surprise and on the bus home there is a fabalous company. I am Smiling my way home. If only, If only ... My goodness. Its clean, no puns intended.

I am waiting, waiting for so long for my dearest burning crusade. Its taking forever, one day it will be here. Ah haa my blood elf rouge, i had got it all planned and written from the professions to the talents. My wish for xmas is WoW:BurningCrusade & a prepaid card would be best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home