Wednesday, October 01, 2008

island of training

off i go to my island of training with various platoon kakais!

i wouldn't say private island but restricted island, cool yah!

finally past my confinement period of 16days, 3 weekends...

well i get to eat well, sleep well and train well with no distractions

it is demanding and challenging but for my own good

i'm confident to be hunk material by POP

2 weeks already make me feel much confidence with nice tan and visible muscles

it was awesome, bunk kakais and Commanders, thank you!

AND

thank Lord for his aid, praise the Lord for all his gory and love for his children

thank all my friends, ex schoolmates and colleagues for their support and encouragement

you are the best!

all of you! yes, you! no no don't look sideways, it's you!

cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home