Thursday, June 19, 2008

fallin sick

fallin sick recently

high stress work and change in lifestyle

suffering from constipation~ hush shhhhhhhhh

my sassy girl next door Gingerbread left me to die by myself

on the two months leading up to my enlistment date

left with only my family support and friends help

i fought with my own destiny, i want to improve further to reach my goals

after national service i wld look for 3 variables in a permanent job

pay, environment, benefits

high reasonable pay with fixed and variable bonuses

prestigious, high end facilities, generous pantry/stationary/printing materials and friendly colleagues, etc long list

benefits such as company transport, company claim expenses, company credit card, company accommodation, travel allowances, company phone, company laptop, etc long list

after national service and a few years in the workforce i wld look for 99 variables in a spouse/relationship

behaviour, belief, beauty, compatibility, consciouses, feeling, fate, family background, figure, hight, weight, vocal speech, vocal tone, principles, respect, etc long list

PS: find a regional posting with a international job scope instead of stuck in singapore, able to fly frequently and has multiple workstation/office in various districts, regions and countries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home